Français English


About Us

TOP CHIMIE is a family company created in 1993 and is specialised in formulation. They are mainly destined for industries (distributiors). We direcly create our formulation in our labotaries of our production plant of Breteuil (Oise). Our products can be adapted to your specifications. However, we have the possibility to deliver you standard products. We work, at 90 %, with distributors under their own brand. The remaining 10 % are important users (SNCF, SANOFI, AVENTIS...). This means that we can deliver you in big quantities. Our products are manufactured on a day to day basis, wich allows us to have reduced delivery leadtimes for the French territory : from 72 hours to 1 week. Our reactivity enables you to optimize your inventory management.

On regular basis, analysis are performed in our laboratories to ensure their conformity. Goods in and out are automatically controled.

Our professionnal team is regularly trained to new legislations, ensuring you the most updated products.

You have been seeking for a long time a product without any success? Give us your specifications, we will provide you a free sample and, after validation, we will delivrer you the required quantitties. At TOP CHIMIE, quality and good sense are the most important.

A high sense of responsabilities has driven us to put in place procedures which ensure security of people and environmental respect through the supply chain, to offer a service of quality with reliability and flexibility.

We analyze your requests to offer you the best solution :
- Mixes - Dilutions - Pre-mix - Redistribution logistics

TOP CHIMIE delivers in France and worldwide (Europe, Asia, America).

  • Plant photo
    Z.A rue d'Amiens
    60120 Breteuil - FRANCE
    Tel: +(33) 3 44 80 55 55
    Fax:+(33) 3 44 80 95 46